What does VIPvillas.com do with the information collected?
When you browse our site(s), we do not collect personal information about you. The only way we can collect any kind of personal information is if you give it to us.
To book a holiday with us, we need to collect information about you to deal with your booking as smoothly as possible. This information may include such details as your name, your address and your credit card details. We disclose your information to third parties only for the purpose of completing your transaction with us, providing the above services to you and for the purposes of associated administration and obtaining professional advice.
We may use the information provided by you to contact you about your holiday and associated purchases.
We may also use this information to contact you with details of other products and services offered by us, or which are available to you from our selected trading partners. Additionally, we may also send your information to our selected trading partners and other third parties so that they may contact you to let you know of both travel and non-travel related products and services. If you prefer not to receive offers or have your information used in this way you should indicate so through the booking/referral process
When you view our site by linking from another web page we may store the name of that web page for purposes of internal administration. Also please note that any contact with us, either online or by telephone, may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Where is my personal information stored?
All personal information is stored in secure databases at secure addresses to prevent unauthorised access.
What is a ′cookie′?
Cookies are small files which are sent to your browser (for example Internet Explorer or Netscape) and stored on your computer′s hard disk. They only identify your computer and not you personally.
What about the other sites you link to?
VIPvillas.com, its employees, contractors, agents, and owners are not responsible for the privacy policies or content of any websites which it may link to.
Data Protection information
In the UK we operate and are registered in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. We must pass the information on to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements such as airlines, hotels, transport companies etc. The information may also be provided to security or credit checking companies, public authorities such as customs/immigration if required by them, or as required by law.
With effect from the 5th March 2003 the US and UK government, customs and immigration authorities will require access to passenger information by airlines. Other countries may follow in future. Please be aware that any of your information held by the airlines will be available to the authorities.
Additionally, where your holiday is outside the European Economic Area (EEA), controls on data protection in your destination may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country. We will not however, pass any information onto any person not responsible for part of your travel arrangements. This applies to any sensitive information that you give to us such as details of any disabilities, or dietary/religious requirements. (If we cannot pass this information to the relevant suppliers, whether in the EEA or not, we cannot provide your booking. In making this booking, you consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons).
You are entitled to a copy of the information held by us. If you would like to see this please contact us. We may make a small charge for this.
Terms of website use
1. Access to any information on this Web Site is conditional on your acceptance of the "terms of website use" shown. All bookings are subject to availability and our applicableBooking Conditions.
2. The following Conditions form the basis of your contract for the use of this website with VIPvillas.com. Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations in respect of your use of this website.
3. In these Conditions, "you" and "your" means all persons using this website "We", "us" and "our" means Villas In Paradise Holidays t/a VIPvillas.com.
4. Access to any information on this website and/or your acceptance without modification of these Conditions constitutes your agreement to be bound by them. If you do not wish to accept any part of them, you must not use our website. If you proceed to make a booking using this website, you agree to be bound by our Booking Conditions.
5. Nothing on this website constitutes an offer on our part. The matters detailed constitute an invitation to you to make an offer to us, when you complete the details section of this website, which we may accept subject to our Booking Conditions.
6. As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to us that you will not use it for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions. You warrant that you are at least 18 years old and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this website in accordance with these terms and conditions. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of this website. You will be responsible for all charges, fees, duties, and taxes arising out of your use of this website.
7. This website is for your personal and non-commercial use. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without our prior consent, other than temporarily in the course of using our service or to keep a record of a transaction entered into using our service. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products or services contained from this website. The copyright and the material contained on this site belongs to us or its licensers.
8. We are an English registered Company. Our business and the services we offer are governed by the applicable laws of England and Wales. No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this website, the services offered by or on behalf of us, any information relating to such services and our business in any respect with any laws of any other country which do not, in any event, affect or apply to the same.
9. This Web Site DOES NOT contain all the information relevant to all the holidays or travel arrangements you may book with us. All bookings are subject to our Booking Conditions and are also subject to the general information appearing in or accompanying our current applicable brochure or other literature. You must view our Booking Conditions and obtain a copy of this additional information together with all other relevant details relating to your chosen holiday or travel arrangements prior to making a booking with us.
10. Access to this website is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by English law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country. Use of this website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of our Booking Conditions.
11. No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information contained on this website or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered by us or on our behalf. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which may arise as a result, directly or indirectly, from the use of any of the information or material contained in this website and/or use of or access to any other information or material via web links from this site or any inability to access or use this website. These exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by law and, except for information or material accessed via websites or supplied by an identified Third Party, where consistent with our applicable Booking Conditions. If any of these exclusions, in whole or part, is found to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, that exclusion or part of the exclusion shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the other exclusion(s) or part(s) of the exclusion(s) in question.
12. Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this website and/or any services offered by us or on our behalf.
13. The pages contained on this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information on these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information on these pages up to date or liability for failure to do so.
14. This website may contain links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of those websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not monitor or endorse the material on them.
15. We make no warranty that this website (or websites that are linked to this website) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs.
16. These conditions and the other information contained on this website constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals between us, including any communications or proposals relating to any of the holidays featured in any of our brochures.
17. The copyright in the material contained on this site belongs to us or its Licensors.